Tuesday 4 November 2008

Special Place

I am a fancy girl.

I am a fancy dancing girl. I twirl and spin within veils and sparkles and perfume.

I am on a stage above you. You stare at me and my spinning and twirling. I expose skin to you. You drink the smooth patches in like wine. I expose more skin. You drink the touchable velvet expanse like it's water. When I expose all the skin, you vomit on your shoes.

You look into my eyes. My eyes kill your eyes.

You back away slowly. I continue to dance.

5 comments:

xTx said...

best thing you've ever written.

imogen66 said...

god, i hope you're secretly somebody i know in person.

xTx said...

just kidding. this was rubbish

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

hi guys. thanks for your comments. imogen - i hope i am secretely someone you know in person.

sally said...

I wish you were secretly someone I know in person.

Sadly you are just someone I know in person. This is good, it's a good thing, isn't it. You're very good. Leave off nagging me to update my blog though. I'm trying to write a novel in a month. It's really hard.