Tuesday 2 September 2008

Will this holiday never end?

What do people do on holidays.

I received a message from my boss on my phone it says.

"You made a huge mistake at work. You didn't tell me. I'm not going to fire you but when you come back I'm going to make you feel dreadful. I'm not going to tell you what the mistake was because when you come back I'm going to ask you about it and you are going to tell me about another mistake you made that's worse and then you'll be in even worse trouble. You will tell me about all of the mistakes you have ever made and I'm going to write them up in my triplicate book and I'm going to distribute them to the office and then everyone will know how terrible you are at everything. Fuck you. I hate you. You are shit. I am the shitter. FUCK YOU"

1 comment:

xTx said...

Wait...do we work together???! I think we have the same boss.