Tuesday 14 October 2008

Young Hearts and Complications

I have a tender young heart that beats with a sad dull rythm.

I am sitting quietly on my bed in a trance, thinking about young ladies and forbidden dreams. I have been preparing for my award ceremony almost constantly since I found out that there was an award ceremony going on.

I have been practicising speeches.

Here is my speech so far,

" It's not every day that you get to go to an award ceremony."

I think it's a good start.

There is a little plate of ornamental cheeses on the edge of the bed. Creamy, rich blue cheese. Pungent goat cheese.

Cheese goes well with crackers and also other crunchy things, for example crunchy breads baked by artisan bakers with rare french flour, wheat and yeast.

I remember when I was young. I can't remember when I will be old.

When I was young I used to sit on the edge of the sofa with cheese and taramasalata in a trough and also various artisan loaves.

I used to make the taramasalata into shapes and then eat the shapes. I used to be a little boy in sweet short shorts. My fleshy legs were bare for the world to see. A small creature once got into my leg and buried itself under my skin.

It's still in there. It controls all of my thoughts and desires. It is a tiny man with a (relatively) large moustache. The hairs in the moustache control all of my movement by caressing my nerve endings.

It is making me write this post. Hang on, it is taking control.

Hello worms. My name is Pablo Rodriguez. I am in control of the pathetic meat collection that is typing this post. I am going to make him act like a fool at the award ceremony. I have been controlling his measly life since he was four years old. I have made him fail at everything for ever. There is no reason for this. I just think it is funny. It is a shame; if I wasn't here he would have done great things. It is a shame I am buried in his leg. HA HA HA. I just made him squeeze his penis thing. He is in pain. I am going to make him write something embaressing.......

I sometimes wish I was a different person.

6 comments:

xTx said...

there must be some way to make you fall in love with me the same way i am with you. (or your writing) whichever. It doesn't matter.

'meat collection'

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

I have a deep and tender affection for you and your writing. I furtively check your blog on a regular basis.

Don't worry. I love your writing too.

xTx said...

see? we are made for each other.

(Plus, I have this thing for fat, homeless men who love chinese food)

Fate!

chris killen said...

this comments section is 'hot'.

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

SHUT YOUR MOUTH KILLEN. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.



You 'avin it?

Eli Regan said...

I now want to eat cheese and crackers til I puke.