Monday 2 March 2009

The date is irrelevant

Is it OK to want to be in a Coma?

I think that if I could lie down and be looked after I would be ok. I don't really want to be a burden on anyone else. I wonder what the images inside my mind would be like if I was in a coma.

Perhaps there wouldn't be any images inside my head. Perhaps the most tragic and upsetting images from the entirety of my life would play on a loop in my head.

I would not like to be in a coma if the most tragic and upsetting images from the entirety of my life played on a loop. It would be like I wasn't in a coma which is the not the point of me being in a coma.

I am trying to think of the best and most simple way to get into a coma. Perhaps the best way is to somehow asphyxiate myself to a certain degree. I don't think that I can bring myself to do this. I don't think that I really want to do anything bad to myself.

I think I just like the idea of being totally seperate from everything else that isn't me. I want to scream out as loudly as possible in a room that is totally isolated from everyone else. I would like to have a safe and controlled way to remove the mundane thoughts from my mind. I think that many thoughts are all mundane.

My social interactions are often not quite as excellent as I would like to be. I think that people often will keep going for a while until they understand me a bit better and then I am ok. But I don't think that people should have to do that. It seems unfair. It seems to be a burden.

I don't think that this is going anywhere. I don't know whether this is the correct place. My heart is not beating with an electronic rhythm. The circuit boards inside me are meshing with the organic matter again. Tendons are copulating with batteries and birthing an odd creature. My brain is covered in tin foil.

I am self-obsessed. I feel guilty for writing here.

6 comments:

xTx said...

it seems you have a hard time being you.

that's too bad.

you are awesomer than most. just because some folks don't understand that, doesn't mean you have to cause head trauma to yourself to induce medical sleep.

think about the goodness of pancakes maybe.

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

don't worry - this blog is all 'in character'. in real life i am sucessful sportsman david beckham

Martin Higgins said...

iamdavid

sally said...

i think you are confusing the circuit boards in your brain with rabbits tucking smaller rabbits into a bed, nicely. it's easily done.

and 'ex tee ex' has a point - did we not all make and eat pancakes at the weekend? have you tried making and eating a delicious pancake in a coma? think what you would have to give up.

see how i am reading your blog.

sam pink said...

best opening line

James said...

Lovved reading this thank you