Monday 2 March 2009

Men has been unleashed

People have been receiving their Men Books. I did the illustrations for it. I think that anyone who likes the stupid rubbish that I write will love the stupid rubbish that Crispin writes.

Chris Killen famous author and magnificent man-child with huge muscles, has written a review of it.

Here is that review.

If you send an e-mail to Crispin he will maybe do another print run. Everyone should e-mail crispin regardless of whether they want a copy of the book or not. Crispin is lonely and slips into patterns of self-hating behaviour if people don't e-mail him.

I give you permission to e-mail crispin.

4 comments:

DJ Berndt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ Berndt said...

I am still recovering from my emotional breakdown caused by Kim Wilde's 'Cambodia', but I will try to crawl out of my dismay to send him an e-mail.

chris killen said...

i knocked over an old cup of coffee onto my copy of MEN this morning, in a 'fit' of 'i need to leave the house and get the bus quickly'.

oh dear.

everything is ruined.

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

chris killen you are SICK